Aloha my wonderful merfolk,
I was tagged by my friend Lizi to do her Disneyland Paris: This or That tag, which she completely created herself. She was inspired by Ellie Steadmans Disneyland Paris tag (which I have already done and you can find it here) and Phoebe Buffay’s Clear Your Mind game from ‘The One With Joey’s Big Break’.
I love a good tag and mixing that with Disney make it even better!
1. Disneyland Park or Walt Disney Studios
Disneyland Park as that is the first park I visisted (WDS didn’t exist for my first two visits).
2. It’s A Small World or Peter Pan’s Flight
I like both of these rides but I would be more disappointed if I couldn’t go on It’s a Small World where as I wouldn’t mind if Peter Pan’s Flight was closed.
3. Hotel Cheyenne or Hotel Santa Fe
Hotel Santa Fe simply because I am yet to stay in Hotel Cheyenne so have no opinion of it. I’m staying there in April of 2016 though.
4. Cable Car Bake Shop or Market House Deli
Market House Deli
5. Crush’s Coaster or RC Racer
Crush’s Coaster as last time I went to DLP, RC Racer didn’t exist.
6. Disney’s Halloween Festival or Christmas at DLP
As much as I adore Halloween with all my black heart, I have never been for that season yet, so I will have to say Christmas which is always just so magical.
7. Star Tours or Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast
Star Tours, I love it & I’m sad I won’t experience it one last time before it becomes Star Tours 2.
8. Animagique or Cinemagique
Animagique as it’s just so cute!
9. Le Carrousel de Lancelot or Le Pays de Contes de Fées
This one is hard as I enjoy both of them as nice, chill out rides but I’ll go with Le Carrousel de Lancelot as I love Carousel’s and used to have a part of the tune as my alarm for my early mornings.
10. Flying Carpets Over Agrabah or Orbitron
Flying Carpets Over Agrabah
11. Sequoia Lodge or Newport bay Club
Sequoia Lodge as I think it is my favourite Disney hotel that I have stayed in.
12. Mad Hatter Tea Cups or Dumbo Flying Elephants
Dumbo Flying Elephants
13. Pizzeria Bella Notte or Colonel Hathi’s Pizza Outpost
Colonel Hathi’s Pizza Outpost
14. Swing into Spring or Frozen Summer Fun
Swing into Spring as I’m going there next April and I am sick of seeing Frozen everywhere in Disney parks!
15. Blanche-Neige et les Sept Nains or Les Voyages de Pinocchio
Both terrified me as a kid but if I had to pick it would be Blanche-Neige et les Sept Nains as it’s my more favourite film out of the two
16. Alice’s Curious Labyrinth or La Cabane des Robinson
Alice’s Curious Labyrinth
17. Liberty Arcade or Discovery Arcade
18. Fantasyland or Frontierland
Frontierland because it is home to Big Thunder Mountain and Phantom Manor
19. Pirates of the Caribbean or Phantom Manor
20. Cowboy Cookout Barbeque or Au Chalet de la Marionette
I can’t remember having eaten at either so can’t really choose.
21. Space Mountain or Hollywood Tower of Terror
Space Mountain as I haven’t been on Tower of Terror yet
22. Big Thunder Mountain or Indiana Jones et le Templre du Péeril
Big Thunder Mountain
23. Inventions or Auberge de Cendrillon
Auberge de Cendrillon as there is a chance of meeting Ariel.
24. Disney Fashion or The Disney Gallery
25. Dicoveryland or Adventureland
26. Cafe Hyperion or The Lucky Nugget Saloon
The Lucky Nugget Saloon
27. La Galerie de la Belle au Bois Dormant or La Tanière du Dragon
La Galerie de la Bella au Bois Dormant because have you seen those windows?
28. Annettes Diner or Planet Hollywood
Annettes Diner as it’s a fifties themed diner and they are one of my favourite types of places to eat.
So that’s the tag done. I tag everyone who loves Disneyland Paris to this tag as I’d love to see all of your answers to these questions!
a mermaid be waiting for you, in mysterious fathoms below – Scariel