Aloha my wonderful merfolk!
I was tagged by my wonderful friend Lottie to do the Love/Hate Tag. I was tagged a little while ago but Blogmas became a little busy and so I’ve only just had the time to do this.
The aim of the post is to get to know me better: I need to name 10 things I love and 10 things that I hate. So here we go!
10 Things I love
- That feeling when you first climb into fresh bed sheets – so clean!
- Getting to go home to visit my family and to see my dog again.
- The gift of giving – especially at Christmas
- Disney – I think this one was a given but it has been a positive constant in my life and I’ve used it to escape many times.
- Travel – I don’t get to do it that often but when I do I love it!
- Crisp Sandwiches – not good for me but I love them, even as an adult! Salt and Vinegar only though!
- YouTube – I watch more YouTube then I do television these days
- Halloween – I love anything spooky and dark so this is the perfect holiday for me!
- Christmas – I also love this holiday, who doesn’t?
- The 50s – I love anything vintage/retro and have a soft spot for the 50s!
10 Things I Hate
- When people are unnecessarily rude to you – manners cost nothing!
- Spiders – why do they exist with their eight creepy, hair legs?
- How evil the world is these days – all of this unjustifiable death!
- ‘Tumblr Moms’ – why do you look down on mothers who use disposable nappies or choose to use formula and not breastfeed?
- Anxiety – the fear of being judged, the feeling of not being good enough, feeling like a failure all of the time.
- Betrayal – so many ‘friends’ have come and gone in my life because of this.
- Unnecessarily difficult levels in games – I rage quit so often as I hate not being able to do something
- Self-Centred people – not everything is about you and no, you do not know everything and no, you are not an expert and everything.
- Cinnamon – Not only am I allergic, the smell alone just makes me feel sick and at this time of year it is in EVERYTHING!
- Cold showers – why have an electric shower if it can never ever get warm or stay warm?
Everyone I usually tag has already been tagged I believe, however if you wish to partake in this tag, then I tag YOU!
a mermaid be waiting for you, in mysterious fathoms below – Scariel