Aloha my wonderful merfolk!
Well, 2015 is coming to an end. I can’t believe how quickly this year has flown by. I began this blog in September and have already hit over 2200 views, so thank you very much to each and every one of you who have read my blog posts and have supported me the past three months!
And so, my final Blogmas post is the happy New Year Tag!
So here we go!
1. What do you plan to do for New Years Eve?
My plans for New Years Eve involve being at work. Working in a pub means you very rarely get any national holidays off unless you are lucky enough to have booked them off. I don’t mind working New Year though as I wouldn’t go out for it anyway.
2. Do you have any New Years traditions?
When I was in Sixth Form, my friends and myself would all go round to a friends house, have drinks and welcome in the New Year together. These days, I work it.
3. Is there anything you love/hate about New Years family get togethers?
I don’t see my family on New Years.
4. What was your resolution for the past year? Did you complete it?
Eat better and go to the gym. No I did not.
5. What is your resolution for the upcoming year?
Same as above except this time I am more prepared to stick to it. I also have a resolution to read more (at least a book a month) and to be more creative.
6. What was your favourite thing that happened in 2015?
I graduated from University.
7. What are you most excited for in 2016?
Disneyland Paris in April.
8. What are three things you’d like to accomplish in the next year?
a – I would like my blog to gain more readership/recognition
b – I would like to find myself a career in my field of study
c – Get fit and healthy
9. What is your favourite thing to eat for New Years?
Unlike Christmas, New Years doesn’t really have food specific to that holiday. I just eat normal food; perhaps a bit more junk food than I should.
Whatever you are doing to celebrate and welcome in the New Year, I hope you have fun and stay safe. I wish you a wonderful evening and I shall see you in 2016.
a mermaid be waiting for you, in mysterious fathoms below – Scariel