Aloha my wonderful merfolk!
I was tagged by Jamie of OnceUponABlog to do the Sisterhood Of The World Awards Tag. You can find Jamie’s original post here. Thank you for the nomination!
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you for the award and link back to their blog.
2. Answer the 10 questions given to you.
3. Nominate a further 10 bloggers for the award.
4. Write 10 questions for those nominees to answer.
5. Display the award on your blog or post.
1. What song/album do you love listening to when getting ready?
I listen to stuff like Pendulum, Knife Party and Prodigy when I’m getting ready; something with a good beat but isn’t dance music.
2. Which “cheesy” flick to you secretly love to watch?
I LOVE Mean Girls. I could watch that over and over. It’s no secret. Most people love watching Mean Girls!
3. What is your favourite meal to cook?
I enjoy making risotto, adding a tonne of veg to it; pack it full of goodies.
4. What is your signature dance move?
I don’t really dance, I just sway to the music, drink in hand.
5. Which Disney character could you relate to the most?
I’ve answered this a couple of times in other tags I have done but I relate to Aurora, plainly and simply because of how bad my sleeping pattern is. I always want to sleep. I’m always tired. I’d happily stay in bed all day if I could.
6. What is your favourite animated movie that isn’t Disney?
I enjoy a lot of Dreamworks films such as Shrek and How To Drain Your Dragon – the latter being my favourite.
7. If you won an Oscar, who would you thank?
I’d have to thank my Mam, for always being there and supporting me and just being the super strong lady she is.
8. Is there a blogger/blog post that has inspired you in anyway?
A lot of my friends inspire me. They inspire me to keep going and plod through the days where I feel little of my blog or of myself. They inspire me to push myself and to always strive to improve.
9. How did you come up with the name of your blog?
My friend Shawnee actually came up with the name after I asked her for some help with ideas. I suck at creating names for things!
10. Do you have a favourite doll/teddy that you have on your bed/in your bedroom?
I have a large Stitch toy and a bear wearing a Chelsea football shirt (my boyfriends team, not mine) that are always in my bed.
Please answer the following questions;
1. Which do you prefer; tea or coffee?
2. If you could live anywhere else in the world, where would you live?
3. What was your favourite tv show as a child?
4. If you could speak any language fluently, what language would it be?
5. What is your favourite aspect of blogging?
6. Do you enjoy playing video games?
7. If you could be any animal, what would you be?
8. Which Disney Park castle would you want to live in?
9. What is your favourite season?
10. Which non-Disney princess is your favourite?
a mermaid be waiting for you, in mysterious fathoms below