Aloha my wonderful merfolk!
I saw my friend Jane do a post on her Disney Confessions over on her blog Blush, Feathers & Lipstick; you can find her blog post here. I decided that this would be a good opportunity to admit some of my own Disney confessions as I’m sure there are a few I should get off my chest!
This is not an official tag, however I thought I would publish it on Tag Tuesday and allow you wonderful merfolk to make your own decisions as to whether to do your own Disney confessions.
1. I believe that Frozen is overrated. By no means do I hate the movie, in fact I quite enjoyed it when I watched it for the first time. However, I’m tired of it being everywhere – from every Disney park to your local Pound Shop. I’m bored of seeing it everywhere now. So many other movies deserved the same level of recognition that Frozen received.
2. I don’t visit Disney parks that often. I haven’t been to a Disney park in 9 years. That is a long time considering a lot of my friends within the Disney community visit up to, including and more than 9 times in one year!
3. I haven’t seen many of the old live action Disney movies and have no real urge to watch them either. I’m not entirely sure why.
4. I actually enjoy quite a few of the animated sequels that were released straight to DVD. My favourites being The Little Mermaid 2 and The Lion King 2.
5. I don’t have that many Disney movies on DVD. I am building up my collection slowly but surely and hope to have them all at some point but right now, my collection is minimal.
Do you have any Disney confessions? Both good and bad?
a mermaid be waiting for you, in mysterious fathoms below