Aloha my wonderful merfolk!
I’ve was recently tagged by my lovely friend Lizi to do the 20 Facts About My Disney Life tag. You can find her blog post of the tag here. Amy from Teacup & Cocktails created this tag and you can find her blog post here. The rules are simple, you just tell everyone 20 Disney related facts about yourself and then tag your friends to do it!
- Disney has been the only consistent thing throughout my life. I go through a lot of phases of stuff I love and what is my favourite, but Disney has always stayed.
- I have visited Disneyland Paris most during the Christmas season.
- My favourite Princess movie is The Little Mermaid
- I’m bored of seeing Frozen everywhere, not even sorry.
- I don’t have that many Tsum Tsums because I always miss the collections I want on release day
- My favourite Quick/Counter service restaurant in Disneyland Paris is Au Chalet de la Marionette in Fantasyland
- I can never help myself when it comes to cute Disney plushes, I will buy them whether I have room for them or not.
- My favourite Pixar character is Mike Wazowski and I’ve no idea why, other than I think he’s adorable!
- I love Halloween & spooky things but have never visited Disneyland Paris (or any other park) during the Halloween season.
- I want to visit all of the Disney parks around the world before I die.
- I am only two weeks younger than Disneyland Paris so consequently celebrate the big birthdays at the same time they do.
- The first Disney movie I remember seeing in the cinema was Mulan.
- The only music I have on my phone is Disney parade music.
- The first character I ever met in a Disney park was the main man himself, Mickey Mouse!
- Disney has helped me through some of the darkest periods of my life.
- My aim is to own every Disney film on DVD.
- I have a big collection of Disney pins but I don’t consider myself to be a collector
- The last Disney film I saw in the cinema was Zootopia and I came out crying with laughter!
- I have been to one Disney meet up and made some amazing friends from it
- I have never really been a fan of the shows from the Disney Channel that are so popular, nor the Disney Channel original movies – examples are That’s So Raven and High School Musical.
This was a lot harder then what I thought it was going to be!
I believe most of my friends have already been tagged to do this tag, so, if you haven’t, please share your Disney life on your blog, YouTube channel or even on you social media sites!
a mermaid be waiting for you, in mysterious fathoms below