Aloha my wonderful merfolk!
If you don’t know by now (and if you don’t, where have you been?), I am a massive Disney fan. If I find a Disney tag online, I am sure to take part it in. I love everything about Disney from the music, to the movies, to the theme parks. So, when I stumbled upon the Alice 1951 Tag on my friend Emily’s blog (which you can find here), I just knew I had to participate!
Although Alice is not in my Top 10 Disney films, it would definitely be up near the top if I had to put ALL Disney films into an order of my favourites!
1. Who in Wonderland would you choose to be your best friend?
If think I would pick the Mad Hatter, he just seems so fun and friendly.
2. Would you rather be humongous or teeny tiny?
I’d say teeny tiny. I like the idea of being smaller rather than being taller.
3. What would your personal Wonderland look like?
My personal wonderland would probably be a mixture of Gothic architecture and black, then pastel pink and cuteness!
4. If you could take one possession with you to Wonderland, what would you take?
Probably my phone, simply to keep in contact with the people I wanted to keep in contact with.
5. Similarly, if you could take someone with you to explore, who would you take?
I’d take my boyfriend as I’d want to share it all with him.
6. Would you most enjoy: Sailing in a glass bottle or falling down the rabbit hole?
This is a tough one for me as I don’t like that falling sensation and I don’t like small enclosed spaces with no foreseeable way to escape. I’d probably have to go with falling down the rabbit hole.
7. Minus the Red Queen, who would you least like to bump into?
Probably The Walrus. Those poor Oysters.
8. In the garden, which type of flower do you think you would be?
I’d like to say a black rose.
9. Which of these locations would you like to call home: The Dormouse’s Teapot, The Cheshire Cat’s tree, The Red Queen’s Castle, The Caterpillar’s Mushroom.
It’s a tie between the Dormouse’s Teapot and the Red Queen’s Castle.
10. What would you do if you had to stay in Wonderland for 5 years at a time or could never visit again?
Possibly visit once and never come back, although if I got attached I would miss the place like crazy.
I tag any Alice fan or indeed, any Disney fan to do this tag!
a mermaid be waiting for you, in mysterious fathoms below