Aloha my wonderful merfolk!
It’s time for another Era tag. Today, I bring you the e Revival Era. After the ups and downs of the Post-Renaissance era, the Revival Era is the latest era and is seen as another saviour of Disney. Whenever there is a slump in content created by Disney, it is usually followed by several movies that become critically acclaimed or become extremely popular and turn into their own brand.
It was during this era that Disney acquired Pixar and could return to their old formula of movie making; the one that has proven popular for decades.
The movies in this Era are:
1. Any unseen films?
Nope, I have seen all of the movies in this era.
2. What is your favourite film of the era?
It’s a tough call between Tangled and Big Hero 6.
3. What is your least favourite film of the era?
I love all the movies in this era, however, for hype alone, I’m going to say Frozen. Sorry guys.
4. Who is your favourite main character?
5. Who is your favourite villain?
6. Who is your favourite sidekick?
7. What is your favourite song?
See The Light from Tangled even though it makes me cry every time.
8. What do you consider to be the most underrated film of the era?
I actually want to say Wreck It Ralph. I don’t think it gets nearly as much love as it should.
9. What is your favourite thing about this era?
Although majority of the movies are CGI, they have gone back to their brilliant formula of princesses and songs and then surprised us with some gaming and marvel too.
10. What did you least enjoy about this era?
That isn’t anything I dislike about this era so far.
a mermaid be waiting for you, in mysterious fathoms below