Aloha my wonderful merfolk!
Well, it’s here; it’s Christmas Eve! Where has the time gone? It doesn’t seem like two minutes since I started writing for Blogmas!
Today, I bring you the Christmas Tag. Just another little fun tag for the penultimate Blogmas post of 2016.
1. What’s your favourite Christmas movie?
My favourite Christmas movie is Gremlins, however, I also love Mickey’s Once/Twice Upon A Christmas and Mickeys Chistmas Carol.
2. Do you like to stay in PJs all day or dress up?
I tend to get new clothes for Christmas so I’ll wear one of my new outfits on Christmas day.
3. Do you open presents in the morning or the afternoon?
We wake up rather early and unwrap presents straight away.
4. Have you ever built a gingerbread house?
This is something I’ve never tried.
5. Favourite Christmas smell?
Anything but cinnamon! I like mint chocolate smell.
6. Favourite Christmas treat?
Toblerone or mint chocolate!
7. Where do you spend Christmas day?
I spend it at my parents house.
8. Real or fake Christmas trees?
I’ve only ever had fake Christmas trees.
9. What’s your favourite holiday drink?
Baileys but I could drink that at any time of the year.
10. Candy canes or gingerbread men?
I prefer Gingerbread men.
11. What’s your favourite Christmas song?
Fairytale of New York – The Pogues
12. Have you ever built a snowman?
When I was little I did.
13. What is top of your Christmas list?
I’m grateful for anything I get really.
14. What is most important to you about the holidays?
Getting to see my family; I don’t see them that often.
15. When do you start getting excited for Christmas?
As soon as Halloween is over.
16. Do you still have advent calendars?
I do, but I am so lame at opening them.
17. Favourite Christmas memory?
When I was little, my Auntie would stay with me and my mam. We’d get a takeaway and my Auntie would plait my hair into lots of little plaits so I had wavy hair in the morning. We’d all wear new Christmas PJs too.
18. What do you eat for Christmas dinner?
It used to be a three bird roast however, I’m vegetarian now so I’ll be having Quorn chicken fillets with all the trimmings.
19. What is the best present you’ve ever received?
There are so many I could choose from over the years!
20. Have you ever had a white Christmas?
I don’t remember having one but thee might have been one when I was younger?
If you wish to do this tag, then I tag you!
a mermaid be waiting for you, in mysterious fathoms below