Aloha my wonderful merfolk!
The Mystery Blogger Award was created by Okoto Enigma and you can give her post a read here.
Okay, so there are a few rules!
1. Put the award logo/image in your post.
2. List all the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and leave a link to their blog.
4. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
5. Nominate 10-20 people and notify them.
6. Link back to the creator of the award.
7. Ask nominees any 5 questions of your choice, with a weird or funny question.
8. Share the link to your best/favourite post of yours.
Three Things About Me
- I am a vegetarian and have been for over a year now. Giving up meat was not as difficult as I thought it would be and I believe that is because I fully believed in my reasoning. I no longer wanted to contribute to the brutality of the agriculture industry and the slaughter of animals who have no voice of their own.
- I’m allergic to cinnamon. I found this out when I was about 6 years old and I had cinnamon grahams for breakfast before school. If you’ve never seen the film The Exorcist, or even Scary Movie 2, then you won’t really understand what happened next. Vomiting occurred again when I was ten and my teacher handed out these little biscuit sweet treat things. I asked her if there was cinnamon in it, she said no, I ate it and I got sent home from school for vomiting and severe stomach cramps. Same thing happened at a Buffet when I aye some curry. Safe to say I check labels and try to avoid it as best I can.
- I suffer from incredibly bad anxiety. It causes me to put myself down all the time. I stop talking to people because I believe they’re better off not having me as a friend or that they’ve dropped me so why should I bother talking to someone who doesn’t care? I get extremely nervous over the smallest things and they make me feel sick to my stomach to the point I get cramps and pains. I have what I call ‘Final Destination moments’. A prime example is when I flew for the first time. My head raced through every single thing that go could wrong and they all meant it ended horrifically. Tie this in with battling depression and you have an extremely emotional and draining combination.
1. What is your favourite Disney film, and why?
My favourite Disney film is The Little Mermaid. I’ve always loved the bright colours of Atlantica and the music is so catchy and wonderful. I’ve also always wanted to be a mermaid and used to go swimming all the time so I could feel like I lived under the sea. At 16 I could relate to the fact she wanted to be treated like an adult and that she felt she wasn’t a child anymore. I think all 16 year old’s feel like they’re adults.
2. If you could travel anywhere in the world next, where would it be?
Japan, especially Tokyo. I would of course visit Tokyo Disneyland and DisneySea but seeing the wonderful sites and shopping districts of Tokyo would be amazing too. I love Japan and hope I can beat my fear of flying enough to be able to visit.
3. Who would you invite to your celebrity fantasy dinner party?
There are so many, both living and passed: Walt Disney, Audrey Hepburn, Robin Williams, Kat Von D, Carrie Fisher .. gosh so many more that I just can’t think of right now. So far, there is only one living person at my dinner party … oops.
4. If you could be a fictional character (from film, tv, books or games) for a day, who would it be?
I would love to be Nymphadora Tonks for the day. Imagine being able to change your appearance or your hair colour at will? I am also super like her already with being so clumsy and tripping over everything and bumping into anything. I do not have good spacial awareness, in fact, I think it is pretty much zero.
5. Make me laugh! What’s your cheesiest chat up line, or cringiest joke?
I’ll always remember a super bad joke that my uncle used to tell me when I was a child:
What noise does a bumblebee make when it flies backwards? Zubb Zubb Zubb.
It’s so bad and not even a little bit funny.
- If you could have lived in another period of time, when would it be and why?
- if you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what food would you choose?
- If Disney were to make another film based on a fairytale or myth, what story would you choose?
- What is your favourite animal and why?
- What is your biggest dream or life goal?
Kim from Tea Is A Wish
Jamie from Once Upon A Blog
Lizzie from Lizzi Bee
Luke from NI DLP Geek
Kat from Kat Last
a mermaid be waiting for you, in mysterious fathoms below